Island Hopping & Snorkeling, Balicasag & Virgin Islands, Bohol
Island Hopping and Snorkeling Tour Package, Balicasag Island, Bohol. Crystal clear waters and a very healthy and diverse marine life, have made Balicasag a top dive and snorkel spot.
A small almost circular, flat island, Balicasag Island is approximately 25 hectares in area and is covered with palm trees and bougainvilleas.
Our Superb Budget Island Hopping and Snorkeling Tour starts and ends at Alona Beach. The experienced boat crew will take you to Balicasag Island where you can snorkel in the well known Marine Sanctuary*.
After a relaxing morning swimming / snorkeling in the clear warm waters, or just relaxing on the beach. You can treat yourself to a great freshly cooked lunch** along the beach front enjoying the spectacular ocean view.
From Balicasag Island the boat will take you to Virgin Island***, a tropical oasis around 20mins sailing from Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. Mainly covered at high tide, at low tide a beautiful white powdery sand bar is exposed. Allowing you to explore this beautiful tropical paradise.
Alona beach is the end point of a fantastic and memorable day.
* please see charges for snorkeling at marine sanctuary
** lunch is optional and at guest expense (see details below)
*** Access to Vigin Island is dependent on tide times
To keep the prices low we give all guests the option to tailor the package to their own needs and budget. Perhaps you don’t want to snorkel, or maybe skip lunch, with our package its your choice.
- Pump Boat Rental
- Life Jackets
- Visit Balicasag & Virgin Island
Additional Charges (optional):
- Snorkel Hire P 150 / pax
- Shoe Hire P 100 / pax
- Life Guard / Entrance fee to Marine Sanctuary P 150 / pax
- Lunch P 300 / pax (Balicasag Island)
Price for Boat Rental:
2 - 4 Pax: P 2,300
5 - 10 Pax: P 2,750
Transport to and from Alona Beach is not included in the pricing shown above. Please contact us for rates if required.
- 08:00 AM: Meet Boat at Alona Beach
- 08:30 - 08:45: Arrive at Balicasag Island. Swimming and snorkeling
- Lunch from 11am onwards (optional)
- Head to Virgin Island and walk on beautiful powdery white sand
- Return to Panglao 10:30am – 11am (if lunch not taken)
- Return to Panglao 1pm – 2pm (if lunch taken at Balicasag)
- Note: Departure Time can be customized
Tour Inquiries Contact Sarah Dospueblos:
Visit our Main Web Site: BoholLife.com
Help us create an atmosphere where people live in harmony with nature. These tour packages help the local people of Balicasag, by letting them supplement their income through ECO Tourism.
"Turning Dreams into Memories"